The Blue Margarita Recipe – Tequila, Triple Sec and Blue CuracoFor A New Margaritaville Fiji ModelNow Just $329.99 + FREE SHIPPINGThis Price Could End At Any Time!Click Here Now!As of 9:00 am 06/11/13
Shake things up a bit with this Blue Margarita RecipeThe Lava Flow Margarita Recipe - Coconut, Pineapple, Strawberries. Read more ... »!
Do you really like margaritas, but would like to change things up a little? Well think blue, blue margarita that is. Now not only will you have a frosty cool drink you will also have that cool blue color to add to the experience.
- 3 oz 1800® Tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1 oz Blue Curacao liqueur
- 1 1/2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1 oz lime juice
Margarita Mixing Instructions:
- Rub rim of cocktail glass with lime juice
- Dip rim in salt rimmer
- In a shaker shake Blue Curacao, Triple Sec, lime juice, sugar, and tequila with ice, strain into the salt-rimmed glass, and serve
- For the frozen version simply replace the shaker with a blender and blend to your desired consistency.
- To reduce the calorie count a bit substitute 2 packets of Splenda for the sugar.
- Serve with a few pineapple slices.
So what did you think of this blue margarita recipe? Do you have an addition to it that really makes it something special? Please let us know by leaving a comment in the box below.