Pineapple Sherbet Puckerita Recipe
Smooth, Cool And It Has A Kick To It.
Okay we didn’t feel quite right calling this one a Margarita so we decide to call it a puckerita in honor of the DeKuyper Island Punch Pucker that this recipe utilizes. This drink is heaven on earth and will be gone before you know it, but be careful it packs a punch, quite literally. Additionally the combination of the pineapple sherbet ice cream and the blue DeKuyper Island Punch Pucker make for drink that is a pale bluish green, which is also a delight to the eye, although you probably can’t tell from the picture.
Ingredient quantities are for two drinks
- 4 scoops of pineapple sherbet ice cream
- 4 ounces of silver tequila
- 3 ounces of DeKuyper Island Punch Pucker
- 2 ounces a triple sec or other orange liqueur
- 2 teaspoons of Baker’s superfine sugar or powdered sugar.
- 2 cups of ice
- Whip cream
- Maraschino cherries
Puckerita Mixing Instructions
- There is no glass to prepare for this drink since we will be using a Collins glass in lieu of a Margarita glass..
- Combine the pineapple sherbet ice cream, tequila, pucker punch, triple sec Baker’s sugar and ice into a Margarita blenderHamilton Beach Dual Wave Blender Review And Overview. Read more ... » that is worthy of the challenge and blend to your desired consistency. If you’re using a Margaritaville Margarita makerMargaritaville DM2000 Frozen Margarita Machine Review. Read more ... » simply set it on two drinks and smoothie.
- Pour the drink into the Collins glass and top with some whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. Serve and enjoy!