The Frozen Honeydew Melon Margarita
It’s Sweet, It’s Green and It’s Cool!
Do like the sweet taste of honeydew melon? Well then this frozen version of a melon Margarita is sure to be a hit. In the video above Manuel Terron from Mixing with the Best.com shows you how to mix up a whole pitcher of this wonderful green drink. The ingredients listed below are for one drink and to get the quantities Manuel is dealing with simply multiply by six. This is a simple recipe and the hardest thing about it is probably cutting up all that melon.
- 2 ounces of 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 ounce of Midori liqueur
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- 3 – 4 Honeydew Melon pieces
Margarita Mixing Instructions:
- First up is the take your honeydew melon and cut it down into chunks removing the rind. If you’re thinking something smaller, say maybe one or two drinks, then buying the precut up version at the grocery store might be a better idea.
- Next put the tequila, Midori, lime juice and the honeydew melon in your frozen drink blender along with the ice and blend until a nice smooth consistency is achieved.
- No there is no salt on the rim of this glass but to give this drink an extra special effect try ramming it is green sparkling sugar.
Please leave us a comment below and let us know what you think of this Melon Margarita.