The Pineapple Margarita Recipe
If You Love Pineapple, You’ll Love This Drink!
Is pineapple one of your all-time favorite fruits? If it is then a Pineapple Margarita may be just the best Margarita recipe for you after a long hot day or even at those holiday parties. Since this recipe is not blended it’s a simple task to whip one up in no time at all, so grab your shaker and get shaking.
- 1 ½ ounces of Silver Tequila.
- 1 1/2 ounces of lime juice.
- 1 ½ ounces of Triple Sec or Grand Marnier.
- 3 ounces of pineapple juice.
- Margarita Salt
- 1 Lime for lime wedges.
Margarita Mixing Instructions
- Chill the Margarita glasses you intend to use by putting then in the refrigerator or filling them with ice (discard ice prior to pouring the drink).
- Prepare the Margarita glass prior to serving by wetting the rim with a lime wedge and pressing it into the Margarita salt.
- In a shaker combine the Tequila, lime juice, Triple Sec or Grand Marnier and pineapple juice and stir.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain and pour into the salted and chilled Margarita glass, then garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
A frozen version of this recipe can be made, but the ice will dilute the pineapple flavor so a few drops of pineapple extract should cure the problem. As a side note pineapple extract is sometimes difficult to find except in specialty stores and higher end grocery stores. So grab your Margarita mixer and give it a try.